Converting an asset into a digital securities on Blockchain is referred to as Tokenization. Business logic being introduced programmatically, reducing the need for manual settlements and smart contracts have functions for automatic transactions, formulas for calculating asset prices and other specific features
A tokenization platform to create compliant digital securities with smart contract features.
• Self-executing contract stored on blockchain technology with terms and conditions embedded in the security that controls the transactions between the parties leading to lowering transaction fees.
• Embedding transfer rules and restrictions into the securities, enforce compliance and rapidly transfers securities to eligible investors which develops a trust with the tokenized assets.
• Tokenization of traditionally illiquid assets, fractional ownership and access to the global investor pool helps solve the problem of illiquidity.
• Tokenizing the asset and fragmenting into fractions paves the way for Investors to access high value assets by acquiring a fractional ownership of those assets.
• Blockchain is a public ledger which is immutable.
• It keeps track of every transfer and ownership in the tokenized asset and because of its immutable structure no one can change the ownership or can double sell a token.
• Any Investor buying a token, has rights over the underlying asset where the ownership details are automatically captured on Blockchain.
• Investors can store the tokens locally on their systems and still continue to hold the ownership.
• The ever-growing token market has many crypto exchanges globally having many active investors who can buy and sell tokens.
• By getting the token listed on multiple exchanges, allows global investors to be a part of the trade.
• Tokenizing an asset lowers the transactional cost for buyers and sellers, cost for application changes, along with reduced audit and assessment scope.
TAP allows Issuers to create, issue, and distribute compliant security tokens under various jurisdictions and deploy a smart contract to the Ethereum Blockchain.LEARN MORE
TAP allows the Investors to invest in the compliant security tokens after the successful completion of KYC and AML/CTF verification.LEARN MORE
The idea behind white labeling is to provide “unbranded” services or products to the Broker-Dealers which can be branded by them (put on their own label) and be provided as the exact same services as our platform does.LEARN MORE
TAP offers Software as a Service that allows Issuers to onboard Transfer Agents for utilizing end-to-end digital transfer agent services to save time and money.LEARN MORE
We envision to provide a platform integrated with Blockchain technology for anyone to launch security tokens